We are the Toronto chapter of the global Transition Movement, a community-level solution to global environmental and resource crises.
See our work here.
A Toronto made up of interconnected neighbourhoods that are locally resilient.
Our mission is to:
- build connections between individuals, neighbourhoods, and local government to increase community engagement;
- encourage and enable individuals to reduce fossil fuel dependency;
- empower people to retain or increase their quality of life;
- identify, develop, and share local resources; and,
- inspire and support positive action for community solutions to increase local resilience.